Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Out of the Primordial Slime

This is my opening post. I will be chronicling my adventures in a null sec alliance. I am not a new player to Eve I am just new to 0.0 so I figured that I would write it all down so maybe someone else can use it to help them in their transition to 0.0 from karebearness.

I guess I will start out by telling you a little about myself. I was first conceived sometime in 2005 and spent the better part of two years mining. There quickly came a time when I was put into stasis set to training BS level V.

After about a year I was brought out of stasis and entered a great corp. Progenitor Corp was they best thing for me at the time I came out of retirement. Stable, intelligent members, a great learning environment, just the place I needed to be to shake off the rust and get back to work. This time back I decide that I would take up mission running as an occupation. This worked out great, steady income, and my reputation with some pretty heavy hitters was rapidly increasing. Progenitor was the high sec training corp for a null sec alliance, the IRC. IRC is the ticker for Intrepid Crossing.I was plannig to move to nul sec to be in IRC when RL took over again and I was put into stasis once again. This time away I was training Large hybrid turrets level V.

Just recently one of my best friends came out of stasis and started working in New Eden. He was telling me how awesome it was and that I should come back. I, being the one of the greatest friends in the world have come out of stasis to pit myself against all the evil and good that is New Eden. I will be making at the very least a weekly posting so I do not breach any sort of trust that my alliance has placed in me with regards to opperational security. Wish me luck.

Wishing you luck,

Geo

1 comment:

  1. Wow... you are a great friend! And that best friend of yours must be quite a guy himself to deserve such a close and loyal friend as yourself! :-p

    ReplyDelete