Thursday, April 15, 2010

Meme: What’s in your hanger?

Rixx over at EVOGANDA started a new meme about what ships they have and what they use them for. I want to jump on the bandwagon too. I seem to have assets all over New Eden so I will condense this into those that reside in my two main hubs, Cat and Q-VT. I guess I will start out with the smallest to the largest. So without further ado:

Paper Griffin: it is a griffin hull set up for fleet jamming in home defense gangs that pop up from time to time. Since we are living in null sec we get visitors every once in a while. I have 5 fitted spare hulls. They are good fun, very annoying to reds, and cheap as hell.

Allakhazam: Merlin hull that I bought to start a life of crime (small boat piracy), but never got around to it. Two are fitted for PVP and waiting for me. I have 10 of these little bastards.

Georgeon’s Hookbill: it is a Caldari Navy Hookbill that I bought to try out for PVP but I just couldn’t see myself losing it. It actually turned out to be a great shuttle. So I use it to bob around empire when I clone jump.

Fang: Probably my favorite ship right now. It is a Manticore stealth bomber. Normally we only get to use SB for scout and light grieving. But lately we got to take out a large POS with them. Read the previous post to find out all about it.

BB I: This is a Blackbird hull that is for small gang PVP. They have the same use as the Paper Griffin above. But they have just a bit more staying power. I have 5 spares of this ship as well. They are very cleverly named BB II – VI.

Fotbol en Campo: Drake that I use in Cat for missions when friends want to run level IVs. It is fun and brain dead to use with its passive tank and 7 missile launchers. I have 4 more Drakes all over New Eden but they never seem to get used.

Boomerang: Myrmidon that I was using to AFK level 3 missions (when I ran missions). It is fun, got a tough armor tank and can be run AFK.

Asym: I actually have two Ravens named the same thing because even though they are in different regions, they serve the same purpose. They make me money. I have one in Cat for LV4 missions and one in Q-VT for running anomalies. The one for missions is set up with cruise missiles and the one for torps based solely on the fact that the drone rogue battleship class rats orbit at 10 km.

AWE Geo’s Revenge: This is my POS bashing medium range remote repair Megathron. Oh yeah, did I mention I could fly Gallente too? This is sitting in Geminate waiting for a carrier jump home to sit in my hanger and wait for the next war. Maybe I’ll fit it up for ratting a bit but I think I like my torp raven too much to do that.

Pinched Loaf: this is a ratting Dominix that I just gave to my alt to rat in the Drone Regions. Yes someone might comment on here about how I stole their name but it just fit’s this ship so well.


So there was a look into the contents of my hanger. It has just barely scratched the surface of the ships I want to and can fly at the moment. I think that after I get my wallet back up a bit I will be able to get into more T2 cruisers. Maybe the EWAR T2 frigates. Oh man just so many ships so little time.

Check back later and I will have a post on my midterm goals for skill training.

Geo

1 comment:

  1. Why would someone comment on how you stole their name...? I mean DID you steal a name from someone? Because that would just be unconscionable...!

    ReplyDelete